Many of Alustyle’s balustrade systems can incorporate perforated metal (Aluminium) infills and Aluminium slats or battens, allowing Alustyle to provide a wide range of framing options.
Alustyle are a distributor of Knotwood slats and battens which can be used as a stand alone installation or integrated into our framed and semi-frameless systems providing an opportunity for a ‘mix and match’ of components allowing the designer to use their imagination to create their own individual designs. Choose from an endless range to achieve a unique look.
Knotwood components and perforated metal infills are available in a wide range of patterns and anodised and powder coat colours as well as woodgrain finish.
- Perforated metal Powder-coat to selected colour
- Knotwood Aluminium slats of selected width Powder-coated to selected colour or Woodgrain option
- Fibre Cement or similar sheeting
- Aluminium sandwich panels
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural Anodising as Standard)
- Powder-coating to specification
- Woodgrain finish available to Aluminium slats
- Can be used as balustrade for both commercial and domestic applications
- Installation mounted to Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts and handrails have recessed channels to support infill panels and/or slats