The ALSC300 System is fully framed and available in heavy duty 100 x 40 rectangular framing consisting of centre glazed posts with concealed fixings supporting a top mounted rail or alternatively an offset handrail and with or without bottom channel to encapsulate glass (or similar) infill panels. Infill panel has gap under to facilitate drainage of water from the balcony.
- Extruded Australian made posts and top rail
- Cast alloy base assembly
- Stainless Steel base fixing (marine grade)
- Routered and fitted end caps and accessories
- Glass (or similar) infill panel.
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Can be used as balustrading with offset handrail, Privacy or Café screen for both commercial and domestic applications
- Post centres up to 1.2m
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts and top rail have recessed channels to support infill panels.