Cladding and soffit Systems
Alustyle’s cladding systems are a stylish design application that will dramatically transform the appearance and value of a building.
Our cladding systems not only look great but also protects the building from the effects of weather. They are extremely lightweight, yet strong and durable. Alustyle’s Aluminium cladding is suitable for use in bushfire prone areas as Aluminium does not burn and is classified as a non-combustible construction material and complies with Australian Standards AS1530.3 and AS1530.1.
Aluminium cladding won’t rot, warp or require painting and maintenance making them a long term and cost-effective feature.
Alustyle’s cladding systems can be used horizontally, vertically or diagonally for facades, gable ends and ceilings. Our self-mating slats and cladding come in a range of widths and can be mixed and matched to suit your design or preferred final aesthetic.
Each profile is available in a huge range of timber-look woodgrain finishes or in standard plain powder coating as required.
- Australian made Aluminium self-mating slats, battens and cladding
- Routered and fitted end caps and accessories
- Timber look finish with in excess of 30 colours
- Powder-coating solid colour to specification.
- Gable cladding in residential applications,
- Feature wall and ceiling cladding/lining