The ALU430 System with no vertical elements, has been designed to provide unobstructed and uninterrupted views.
The ALU430 System is a fully-frameless high-grade Aluminium rear mounted glass system typically mounted to low level precast or brick walls, hobs and slab edges consisting of glass of appropriate thickness mounted in rear mounted ‘Lisa’ channel with either top mounted handrail or rear mounted offset handrail.
The ALU430 has two handrail options with either top mounted or offset handrail in various profiles either anodised or powder-coated or Stainless Steel in either square or 25mm (top mount only), 38mm or 50mm diameter in either Satin or mirror finishes. Offset handrail mounted to Stainless Steel offset brackets through glass with patch fittings.
- Rear mounted ‘Lisa’ Channel
- Routered and fitted end caps and accessories to Aluminium handrail and Lisa Channel
- Glass panels of appropriate thickness.
- Anodising of handrails and Lisa Channels to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Stainless Steel in either Satin or Mirror finish
- Can be used as balustrading for both commercial and domestic applications
- Installation mounted to Concrete, brickwork, steel and timber