The ALU410 System with no vertical elements, has been designed to provide unobstructed and uninterrupted views.
The ALU410 System is a fully-frameless channel system consisting of high-grade Aluminium Heavy Duty ’F’ base channel with concealed fixings with either top mounted handrail or rear mounted offset handrail.
The ALU410 has two handrail options with either top mounted or offset handrail in various profiles either anodised or powder-coated or Stainless Steel in either square or 25mm (top mount only), 38mm or 50mm diameter in either Satin or mirror finishes. Offset handrail mounted to Stainless Steel offset brackets through glass with patch fittings.
- Extruded Australian made base channel and handrails
- Non-shrink structural grout
- Routered and fitted end caps and accessories to Aluminium handrail options
- Glass panels of appropriate thickness.
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Stainless Steel in either Satin or Mirror finish
- Can be used as balustrading for both commercial and domestic applications
- Can be used for pool fencing with compliant height glass panels
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber