The ALU150 System is fully framed and available in both heavy duty 120 x 40 or 96 x 36 rectangular framing consisting of front glazed posts with concealed fixings supporting a top mounted handrail and a base mounted channel to encapsulate glass (or similar) infill panels.
The 120 x 40 heavy duty system has a choice of 3 top mounted handrail options with one being rectangular and two with raking top with differing angles.
- Extruded Australian made posts and handrails
- Cast alloy concealed base assembly
- Stainless Steel base fixing (marine grade)
- Routered and fitted end caps and accessories
- Glass (or similar) infill panel
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification
- Can be used as balustrading or handrail for both commercial and domestic applications
- Light weight system can be used in buildings up to 10 levels (subject to engineering)
- Post centres up to 1.5m
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts and handrail have recessed channels to support infill panels.