The ALSC320 System is semi-frameless and available in heavy duty 120 x 40 rectangular framing consisting of front glazed posts with concealed fixings with an option for an offset handrail and with or without bottom channel to encapsulate glass (or similar) infill panels. Infill panel has gap under to facilitate drainage of water from the balcony.
- Extruded Australian made posts
- Cast alloy base assembly
- Stainless Steel base fixing (marine grade)
- Routered and fitted top caps and accessories
- Glass (or similar) infill panel.
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Can be used as balustrading with offset handrail, Privacy or Café screen for both commercial and domestic applications
- Post centres up to 1.2m
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts have recessed channels to support infill panels.