The ALU325 System is semi-frameless and available in heavy duty 120 x 40 and light duty 96 x 36 rectangular framing consisting of front glazed posts with concealed fixings with either 100 x 40 top mounted handrail or rear mounted offset handrail with either a base mounted channel to encapsulate glass infill panels or with infill panel raised to provide gap beneath to facilitate drainage of water from the balcony.
The ALU325 has multiple handrail options with Aluminium top mounted (heavy duty only) or offset handrail in various profiles either anodised or powder-coated or Stainless Steel in either 38mm or 50mm diameter in either Satin or mirror finishes both mounted to Stainless Steel offset brackets with concealed fixings. Other handrail options are also available.
Infill glass extends past top of posts up to 1800mm high (subject to engineering)
- Extruded Australian made posts and handrails
- Cast alloy concealed base assembly
- Stainless Steel base fixing (marine grade)
- Routered and fitted top and end caps and accessories
- Glass infill panel of appropriate thickness.
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Stainless Steel in either Satin or Mirror finish
- Can be used as balustrading for both commercial and domestic applications
- Light duty system can be used in buildings up to 10 levels (subject to engineering)
- Post centres up to 1.2m
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts have recessed channels to support infill panels.