The ALU325OH System is semi-frameless overhang and available in heavy duty 150 x 40 rectangular framing consisting of 125 x 40 posts with 25 x 40 overhang insert channel to encapsulate ‘sail past’ glass or other infill panels with concealed fixings with either 150 x 40 or 120 x 40 top mounted handrail or rear mounted offset handrail.
The ALU325OH System has multiple handrail options with Aluminium top mounted or offset handrail in various profiles either anodised or powder-coated Aluminium or Stainless Steel in either 38mm or 50mm diameter in either Satin or mirror finishes both mounted to Stainless Steel offset brackets with concealed fixings. Other handrail options are also available.
Infill glass extends past top of posts up to 1800mm high (subject to engineering).
- Extruded Australian made posts and handrails
- Cast alloy concealed base assembly
- Stainless Steel base fixing (marine grade)
- Routered and fitted top and end caps and accessories
- Glass infill panel of appropriate thickness.
- Anodising to selected colour (Natural anodised as standard)
- Powder-coating to specification.
- Stainless Steel in either Satin or Mirror finish
- Can be used as balustrading for both commercial and domestic applications
- Post centres up to 1.2m
- Installation in Concrete, steel and timber
- Posts have recessed insert channels to support infill panels.